About the Organisation
A fast growing and entrepreneurial provider of in-home Aged Care Services, our client was founded several years ago to serve elderly and vulnerable individuals within the community. After years of significant and sustained growth, our client has expanded their operations to continue servicing more than 300 in-home clients, whilst exploring service lines to compliment this offering.
With a client base of 300 and 80 employees, our client is seeking a commercially astute Finance Manager that can support the organisation through their next phase of growth and provide guidance around service expansion.
About the Role
As part of the leadership team, the Finance Manager will report to the Director/Owner and will be responsible for:
- Proactively delivering timely advice, recommendations and solutions to ensure the company maintains its strategic direction, operations and performance goals.
- Assisting the executive team to analyse information and make decisions regarding matters such as hiring; purchase/divestment of whole or parts of the business; source and cost of capital.
- Developing financial, cash management and tax strategies that optimize the organisation's position and support growth.
- Managing the organisations finances through an internal team and outsourced accounting providers, including assisting in the timely and accurate preparation of annual budgets and financial reporting.
To succeed in this role, it is expected that you will present with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- CA Qualified with at least 4 years in a Financial Management or Senior Accounting position ideally within a Human Services organisation, i.e. Aged Care, Disability and Community Services.
- Ability to work with the leadership team to devise appropriate financial strategies that align the organisation with financial targets.
- Business minded and strategic in your approach to financial management with exposure to due diligence for M&A activity, Board reporting, enhancement of financial accounting practices and financial forecasting.
- Previous experience overseeing operational aspects of finance (Payroll, AR/AP & Reporting) that are completed internally and through outsourced accounting providers is essential.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing organisation and work alongside the leadership team to have a strategic and operational influence on the organisation. This role will appeal to someone seeking to further expand their career within a senior financial management position.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email Dylan@orchardtalent.com.au quoting the role title. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.