About the Company
A leading provider in the Aged Care and Disability sector, this organisation has developed a reputation for providing high impact, innovative and superior quality of service to a large and disperse client cohort.
Due to the growth of the organisation and recent structural changes, our client is seeking to build their finance team to enhance their corporate infrastructure.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Accountant will:
- Work closely with senior operational leaders across the organisation to ensure accurate and timely monthly P&L
- Prepare and post month end related journals in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll teams to ensure cohesive outcomes and accurate financial reporting and payments.
- Ability to prepare tax reconciliations and tax forms to meet compliance and statutory obligations including GST, FBT and PAYG when if necessary.
- Experience as a Financial Accountant, experience in Aged Care, Disability, Community Services or the broader Health Care industry is preferable.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance or closely related field.
- Current CA or CPA is desirable; however, professional development support is available for those working towards their qualifications.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an ability to work effectively within a team environment.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will join an organisation that is recognised for creating a positive and lasting impact on vulnerable Australians. This opportunity offers an appealing total salary package with the opportunity for ongoing professional development.
This will be a new year, new start opportunity, and we high encourage you to reach out to Dylan Kovacevich at email@example.com for a confidential discussion or role related queries.
To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.