About the company
Our client is a Not-for-Profit residential aged care provider that is committed to providing excellence in Aged Care and forming strong, positive relationships with their residents, their families and friends. They now require a General Manager for their aged care residence situated in a picturesque town in the Central West area of NSW.
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Registered Nurse with current registration with APRHA (Essential)
- Minimum five (5) years nursing management experience
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in aged care
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team and display strong leadership skills
- A high standard of personal appearance and conduct, including exceptional communication skills
- A flexible and enthusiastic attitude toward undertaking a variety of tasks and demonstrated commitment to ongoing quality, with a team approach.
What's on offer
A competitive remuneration package including not-for-profit salary packaging benefits are on offer for the successful candidate. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to drive organisational change within an aged care facility in a high impact setting.
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 02 9157 6205 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org