The Moran Health Care Group is a family-owned business that has been providing Aged Care services in Australia for over 60 years. Combining their depth of experience in the Aged Care industry with innovative and modern homes and services, Moran seeks to create the best possible environments for residents across Sydney and Melbourne.
The General Manager will be responsible for the overall clinical, operational and financial management of the Engadine home, ensuring a continuous improvement approach to the quality of care for residents and an elevation in the capability of employees.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the General Manager will;
- Promote a working environment that encourages participation, teamwork, problem solving and a commitment to improving care services.
- Lead the daily operations of the home, care, lifestyle and accommodation services to enhance resident outcomes.
- Plan and maintain readiness for accreditation checks and provide assurance to the Chief Operating Officer on compliance.
- Interact with residents and families on a regular basis to seek their feedback and take action to remedy any care issues.
For this role we are seeking someone who is experienced managing a large (70+ Beds) home with a track record leading continuous improvements in care and accommodation services. In addition, you will have;
- 5+ years management experience within a Health or Human Services organisation.
- A tertiary degree in business or management or working towards this qualification.
- Working knowledge of the Aged Care Legislation and Accreditation standards.
- Strong communication and relationship development skills.
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain) and current flu vaccination.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will join a well-supported General Manager position in an organisation with low staff turnover and modern 5-star homes across Sydney and Melbourne.
The General Manager will have access to five days of wellness leave each year and be rewarded with a competitive salary package.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Dylan Kovacevich of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Friday the 21st of May.