About the company
An opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers during an exciting period of growth, development and innovation.
With over 60 years of operation and a growing portfolio of residential aged care homes, our client is committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care for residents and loved ones.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced manager to take ownership of a large, state of the art facility located in South West Sydney.
The facility will support residents with an exceptional environmentally sustainable design, sophisticated IT and technology systems to ensure high quality of care for all residents.
Reporting directly to the COO, the Commissioning Facility Manager is responsible for the overall management of this large home including the clinical care, compliance, financial performance and accommodation services.
The role will be supported by an experienced executive team and play an active role in building a cohesive team and positive internal culture.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive Aged Care management experience within a large facility
- Commissioning experience strongly desired
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA (desirable)
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team and display strong leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
- Exceptional remuneration package from $150,000 + super + bonus incentives
- Unique opportunity to put your own mark on a progressive high-end build.
- An opportunity to join one of the most established providers of Aged Care
- Career progression opportunity with close support from the executive team.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 or 0477 887 095 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org