This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to join a leading provider of home care to Chinese communities. Experiencing extensive growth over the last two years to double in size, this organisation has a portfolio of strong and loyal customers. Our client seeks to professionally improve its business and expand with the Head of Quality at the forefront.
Due to rapid growth they are now seeking a Head of Quality to provide strategic leadership and assume accountably for the day to day delivery of operational excellence in service delivery across the organisation.
The Head of Quality will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following;
- Responsible for the governance, compliance and daily operation of the home care package service.
- Ensure the services provided reflect the needs and reasonable expectations of clients whilst making sure decisions are fiscally sound and responsible.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure the delivery of services in an adaptive, responsive and performance-oriented manner.
- Development of quality and compliance policies across the departments, ensuring fast assimilation and immediate implementation.
- Development and adherence to operations budget and review of financial statements.
- Serve as a role model for both employees and department managers for leading a culture of excellence.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following criteria;
- 5+ years management experience is essential, ideally within the Aged Care Industry.
- Previous exposure to managing and optimising all aspects of operational, financial, quality and human resources management within a complex setting.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement activities and compliance with legislative standards within the Aged Care sector
- Ability to lead and develop a cohesive team including clinical supervision and performance management
- Demonstrate capacity to provide high-level innovative financial and management leadership within the parameters of industry standards and compliance responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively, at all levels, including the ability to negotiate, coach, mentor, consult and facilitate stakeholder's interests
A nursing background and experience in Home Care management along with tertiary qualification/s in Business Management or Nursing or Allied Health will be highly regarded.
On offer is a generous remuneration package and the opportunity for further career development with organisation expansion.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through the Seek application portal. For a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6209 or email@example.com