About the Opportutniy
Our client, a leading and progressive Disability and Community Services NGO provider, are looking to appoint an experienced and driven General Manager to lead significant transformation projects and change initiatives across the organisation.
The successful appointee will provide expert advice and guidance to the executive leadership and senior management team on all workforce relations and management matters, guiding HR service delivery, and the development and implementation of employment and industrial relations strategies, enterprise agreements and key projects.
The General Manager will have a high impact across the organisation and will drive strategic projects and initiatives focused on supporting change and positive organisational outcomes.
In order to be successful in this role, you will demonstrate experience:
- Leading large-scale, wholesale organisational restructures or change projects.
- Business Partnering at an executive level within a complex, low-margin operating environment.
- Leading Project Management.
- Developing enterprise agreements, compensation and benefits framework and performance management tools.
- Experience working within a complex de-centralised organisation.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Briaan Llorente of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6212or email Briaan@orchardtalent.com.au