About the Organisation
Disability Services Australia (DSA) is a dynamic, for-purpose organisation empowering people to live the life they choose by helping people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of everyday life. With more than 1,800 employees, DSA provide a range of services including packaging solutions, accommodation support, employment solutions and education and training. Employing over 500 people with disability and providing support for more than 3,000 people in the DSA community across Sydney, Southern Highlands, Illawarra, Newcastle and Hunter Region.
About the Opportunity
An exciting and truly unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced and driven People and Culture professional to lead significant culture change and transformation projects across the organisation.
The successful appointee will join a newly formed and highly commercial executive team, and lead key strategic workforce relations and management projects, driving forward and implementing the response to findings from a recent culture review, and building strong partnerships across business units. Several of the responsibilities the GM will lead include:
- Supporting on the implementation of a new suite of systems including rostering, payroll and HRIS;
- Leading key Industrial and Employee Relations (ER/IR) projects and initiatives across the organisation;
- Driving organisational design across the Community and Home Living portfolios;
- Integrating the existing RTO into the core business; and
- Working with the IT and Marketing teams to assist with the implementation of systems and processes and aiding in the development of a shared services function.
In order to be successful in this role, you will demonstrate experience:
- Leading large-scale, wholesale organisational restructures or change projects and demonstrable experience engaging with stakeholders across an organisation to drive change;
- Business Partnering at an executive level within a complex, low-margin operating environment.
- Leading projects focusing on systems and process improvement;
- Developing enterprise agreements, compensation and benefits framework and performance management tools;
- Experience working within a complex de-centralised organisation.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Briaan Llorente of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6212or email Briaan@orchardtalent.com.au