Catholic Healthcare is a leading specialist, NFP provider of Aged Care, Retirement Living, Community and Health Services across NSW and QLD. Employing over 3,500 people, it operates 41 Residential Aged Care Homes, 10 Retirement Living Villages, 2 Healthcare services and delivers Home and Community Care services for over 4,000 clients. As a strong, values based organisation they embrace a Mission focused firmly on enhancing the lives of clients, enabling them to live life to the full.
Home and Community Services is a core part of the business with a well-established team of over 500 people delivering in-home and community-based care services to clients. We're partnering with Catholic Healthcare to engage an outstanding General Manager who will play a key role in the vision of being a preferred home and community care provider in an increasingly competitive, customer driven, care services market. This is a critical senior leadership role, responsible for driving the growth, development and innovation of this business. In this role you will:
- Lead the development of service initiatives designed to maximise the quality and efficiency of care service delivery and client reach in chosen markets;
- Lead the development and implementation of existing client retention and new client engagement strategies;
- Oversee the effective delivery of all home and community services programs, services & processes;
- Ensure governance and compliance structures are robust and optimised;
- Build strong, collegial relationships with peers on the senior leadership team and;
- Foster a divisional team culture of collaboration, innovation, accountability and excellence.
To succeed in this role, you'll possess a track record of commercial leadership gained from a care services or related health care setting. This experience may have been gained with another aged care or community services provider. Alternatively, we will consider experience from adjacent sectors such as health, disability services, consulting or other sectors focused on complex service delivery across a distributed network. You'll demonstrate a highly innovative and transformative approach to leading change, and outstanding communication and stakeholder skills. Key to your success will be your ability to lead this complex business in a highly competitive and rapidly evolving market.
This represents an exceptional opportunity to shape and lead the development of this important and growing business.
For a confidential discussion, please call Amanda Halliday on 02 9223 1855 or email Amanda at email@example.com To apply, please refer to our website: orchardtalent.com.au and search for reference 23363. Closing date: Wednesday, 21st March