This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to join a leading provider of home care, to Chinese and Asian communities. With more than six years of continuous business and strong and loyal customers, our client seeks to professionally improve its business and expand across the country.
Due to rapid growth they are now seeking a General Manager to provide strategic leadership and assume accountably for the day to day delivery of operational excellence in service delivery across the organisation.
The General Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following;
- Responsible for the governance, compliance and daily operation of the home care package service.
- Ensure the services provided reflect the needs and reasonable expectations of clients whilst making sure decisions are fiscally sound and responsible.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure the delivery of services in an adaptive, responsive and performance-oriented manner.
- Development of quality and compliance policies across the departments, ensuring fast assimilation and immediate implementation.
- Development and adherence to operations budget and review of financial statements.
- Serve as a role model for both employees and department managers for leading a culture of excellence.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following criteria;
- 5+ years management experience is essential, ideally within the Aged Care Industry.
- Previous exposure to managing and optimising all aspects of operational, financial, quality and human resources management within a complex setting.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement activities and compliance with legislative standards within the Aged Care sector
- Ability to lead and develop a cohesive team including clinical supervision and performance management
- Demonstrate capacity to provide high-level innovative financial and management leadership within the parameters of industry standards and compliance responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively, at all levels, including the ability to negotiate, coach, mentor, consult and facilitate stakeholder's interests
A nursing background and experience in Home Care management along with tertiary qualification/s in Business Management or Nursing or Allied Health will be highly regarded. On offer is a generous remuneration package and the opportunity for further career development with organisation expansion.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through the Seek application portal. For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on (02) 9157 6209 or firstname.lastname@example.org