An exciting opportunity to work with a specialist Not for Profit (NFP) Aged Care provider with a portfolio across both Residential Aged Care and Retirement Living services. Looking to grow considerably over the next 18 months, this business is built on four key service offerings; Residential Care, Respite Care, Dementia Care and Extra Services programming.
Due to a change in the Executive, this organisation is now seeking an outstanding General Manager of Clinical and Resident Management to grow on and increase the clinical focus and staff efficiency within the group.
As a member of the Executive Leadership team, this is a critical senior leadership role, responsible for driving the growth, development and innovation of this business. In this role the person will:
- Lead the development of clinical services and procedures designed to maximise the quality and efficiency of care service delivery.
- Oversee and improve the delivery of all Residential and Retirement Living services.
- Ensure governance and compliance structures are robust, optimised and enforced.
- Build strong, collegial relationships with peers on the executive and deep into the care staff org structure.
- Foster a divisional team culture of collaboration, innovation, accountability and excellence.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A track record of clinical and commercial leadership gained from a care services setting, most likely within the Australian Aged Care sector, or adjacent sectors such as health, disability services, or a complex clinical service delivery across a distributed network.
- Actively qualified as an AHPRA certified Registered Nurse
- A highly innovative and transformative approach to leading change
- Evidenced history working within a business executing an acquisition strategy
- Outstanding communication stakeholder skills.
This represents an exceptional opportunity to shape and lead the development of this important and growing business.
To apply please submit your application through the relevant job portal. For any enquiries please contact Alex McDonald on 9157 6206.