About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a charitable organisation caring for over 7,500 customers across retirement villages, Aged Care Homes and Home care across NSW and the ACT. With over 3,400 employees across NSW and the ACT, RSL LifeCare has a customer centric focus, providing innovative and high-quality services to their customers whilst continuing to support others within their local communities.
The RSL LifeCare organisation is driven by the purpose to promote choice and lifestyle for all people as they age, their services span across residential aged care, requirement villages, home care and veteran services
About the Opportunity
The General Manager (GM) Quality and Clinical Governance presents as an exciting opportunity to lead the Quality function for one of the leading Aged Care organisations in NSW and ACT. This position will be responsible for assuring high-quality care and services, maintaining regulatory compliance, and driving improvement under a contemporary Strategic Quality Framework.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the GM Quality and Clinical Governance will;
- Successfully implement the organisation's Strategic Quality Framework and Clinical Governance Framework throughout the organisation.
- Work collaboratively with senior operational and functional leaders to drive the vision for the organisation as it relates to the attainment of the strategic quality goals.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the strategic and business plans, KPI's and targets that support the achievement of the organisation's vision and purpose.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the organisation's quality governance structures.
- Lead the development, implementation, and improvement of the organisation's Quality Assurance and Improvement Framework
- Lead the identification and development of appropriate quality monitoring, metrics, and audit schedules, ensuring quality KPIs and targets are met within each operational and business unit.
For this appointment we are seeking a clinician with substantial expertise in quality and clinical governance framework development, implementation and evaluation and comparable functional experience gained in an Aged Care or complex, highly regulated Healthcare environment. In addition, the successful candidate will have.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field, such as nursing or other health discipline
- Significant (at least 5 years) quality management experience at a senior level in a Health or Aged Care sector
- High level stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level with a track record of delivering outcomes
- Experience with the successful implementation of Quality Management & Clinical Governance frameworks
- Post Graduate Qualifications in quality management and/or clinical governance, or commensurate credentials
- A current Drivers' License and willingness to travel as required, preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading, aged care providers to lead one of the most impactful roles within the Australian Aged Care Sector currently. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
For a confidential discussion or role related enqiries, please contact Amanda Halliday of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6203, or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the role title.
To apply, please submit a brief Covering Letter and your CV via the relevant link. Please note, all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.