About the Organisation
A well-established not-for-profit provider, this organisation is a leading provider of aged care services across NSW and the ACT. Providing residential community care and home care services, they and their team support more than 2000 older community members.
The General Manager will be supported by a Care Manager, Quality Coordinator, ACFI Specialist and Lifestyle Coordinator to ensure resident focused care across the home.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, the General Manager will:
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement for resident care and support.
- Lead and develop the capability of clinical and non-clinical staff across the site.
- Adhere to clinical governance and accreditation frameworks.
- Oversight of commercial aspects including financial and human resources management.
- Collaborate with other General Manages in the region to support the business achieving clinical and non-clinical outcomes.
As an established clinical leader, you will have current AHPRA registration as a nurse. In addition, the successful candidate will have;
- 3+ years' experience as a Facility Manager or equivalent role. Candidates who have gained management experience in a Hospital setting will also be considered.
- A strong understanding of clinical governance frameworks.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills with an ability to build staff collaboration and engagement.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and experience with Accreditation of Residential Aged Care facilities.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to continue developing as a senior leader within the Aged Care sector. As a leading provider of care services, there is continued opportunity for growth within a supportive environment. Included is a competitive remuneration package, with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related enquiries, please contact Dylan Kovacevich of The Orchard Talent Group on 02 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close Sunday 11th December.