About the Organisation
With a focus on meeting the distinctive needs of people across regional Australia, LiveBetter is an innovative NDIS & Aged Care community service provider. Offering a range of services across Disability, Aged, Child & Family, Mental Health and Clinical Services.
LiveBetter employs just under 1,700 individuals to provide care across geographically disbursed regional and remote areas. LiveBetter is positioned as one of the largest regionally-based providers of community services in eastern Australia.
About the Role
To be based in Rockhampton, the Head of Operations, North will oversee a portfolio of Aged Care, Disability and Clinical services across Regional Central Queensland. This includes specific services across In Home Care, Drop In Support, Mental Health and Clinical Allied Health. As a strong senior leader within the business, a key focus of the role will be driving a performance culture, and mentoring those within their team to build and enhance capability.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager for Operations, the Head of Operations, North will:
- Work closely with the operational and clinical team and have operational responsibility for service delivery;
- Have a track record of growing a service in line underpinned by quality and customer care;
- Have a 'hands on' approach to leadership and people management to build capability amongst a regionally geographically dispersed team;
- Engage closely with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders to align service delivery to meet community needs.
We are seeking an outstanding individual to lead a portfolio of service across both Ageing and Disability across highly sensitive and evolving areas.
To succeed in this role, the successful candidate will be an outstanding communicator and professional leader. Essential, is a demonstrated track record of creating cultural change that improves employee engagement and client experience. This ideally will have been gained in a senior leadership role within Ageing, Disability or Community Care Services. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- A track record of seniority across a geographically dispersed, regional and complex environment within Ageing or Disability Services;
- Demonstrable and 'hands on' leadership and people management skills to build capability;
- An ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders, leveraging network of warm contacts in the local catchment;
- The performance drive to maintain and improve the viable operations for the business.
For a confidential discussion, please call Dani White of The Orchard Talent Group on 02 9157 6208 or email email@example.com. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.