About the Company - Group Homes Australia
Group Homes Australia (GHA) is an innovative model offering dementia care, high care, respite, and palliative care. These homes deliver 24/7 care to 6-10 residents in a traditional suburb.
This model takes the institutionalised feeling of a traditional facility and enables individuals to feel as though they are continuing to live in their own home, with a family.
Founded in 2012, Group Homes have 11 operational homes in NSW with an additional 6 in final stages of development and a continued growth strategy in place.
About the Role - Head of Care:
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) or Allies Health professional to provide clinical leadership across all homes and home care services in NSW.
Reporting directly to the Founder and Co-CEO the successful candidate will provide a commitment to excellence and uphold the key responsibilities including:
- Implement and act consistently with relevant NDIS and Aged Care legislation, House Rules, policies, procedures, and practices
- Inspect all clinical practices at GHA
- Compliance with all NDIS and Aged Care quality standards
- Ensure accurate and immediate reporting and follow up of all injury/accident occurring in each home
- Oversite and continuous improvement of clinical governance
- Maintain and uphold the Infection Control Program, WHS Policies and House Rules
- Support and develop staff to ensure a high standard of performance and services to residents is maintained.
- Passion for residents and highest quality care outcomes
- Strategic thinker and a growth mindset
- A commitment to excellence in caring for residents with a diagnosis of Dementia
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm, flexibility, and a desire for personal growth and advancement.
- Consultative leadership style and ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
- Ability to work constructively with conflict and difficult situations
- Flexible approach to working hours
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experiences working in management or leadership in an aged care environment
- Current Registered Nurses Registration OR Allied Health professional
- Management qualifications or experience