About the Organisation
Our client is one of the leading faith-based community service providers in the Southern States providing support to the aged, children, families, and people with disability and broader human services.
With over 75 years supporting the community, this organisation now provides a broad range of services across more than 40 locations and employs over 3,000 staff.
About the Opportunity
The Head of Clinical Care is a key senior leadership position that will be responsible for driving best practice approach around person-cantered care across the Aged Care portfolio. Working collaboratively with the operational and quality teams, this position will be responsible for driving a homogenised approach to first-class care across residential aged care facilities and community aged care.
This is a strategic role and Consumer focused outcomes are continually front of mind in the delivery of strategic, clinical and operational outcomes. The incumbent will work to benchmark and provide recommendation around improvements to drive innovation and integration of care services within the Aged Care regulations.
Reporting to the General Manager Services & Operations, the Head of Clinical Care will:
- Develop the clinical care program in alignment with the strategic imperatives, mission, vision and values of the organisation.
- Ensure that the delivery of clinical care is in alignment with a best-practice framework.
- Continually aim to exceed positive resident outcomes in a sustainable way through the delivery of care, nursing and allied health services.
- Work with the Service Managers, Nurse Unit Managers, Allied Health, nursing and care staff to develop care goals and clearly defined targets which are clearly articulated and easily understood.
- Elevate the capability of staff by ensuring training and support is relevant and available.
- Utilise data to inform workforce planning and support clinical best practice and resource use to deliver a consist approach to the delivery of care.
Candidates that possess the following skills, experience and qualifications are highly encouraged to apply:
- Current AHPRA registration as a nurse with a Bachelor's degree in Nursing (Master's degree in Nursing or related field preferred).
- Prior experience (5years +) working in a Chief Nursing Officer/Chief Clinical Officer or similar role.
- A demonstrated track record in coaching, mentoring and developing staff to build a positive and high-performing culture.
- Highly developed communication skills, with an ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- An ability to liaise and negotiate with stakeholders to resolve complex situations in a professional manner.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice clinical and nursing care, with an ability to maintain clinical credentials and current clinical competencies.
This is an opportunity to join a leading charitable provider that is an innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for Aged Care recipients. As a newly created position, it is an exciting chance to drive best practice and performance efficiencies for clinical care.
As an employer of over 3,000 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
This advertisement will close on the 20th of November at midnight.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: 933. To apply, please follow the link.