About the Organisation
With a focus on meeting the distinctive needs of people across regional Australia, our client is an innovative NDIS community service provider. Offering a range of services across Disability, Aged, Child & Family and Community Services, they employ over 1,800 individuals to provide care across geographically disbursed regional and remote areas. Within their Disability portfolio, care and assistance is provide to more than 1,000 customers each year.
About the Role
To be based in the Riverina area, the Head of Disability Services will oversee a portfolio of Disability and Clinical services. This includes Supported Independent Living (SIL), Short Term Accommodation, Drop In Support, Day Programs and Clinical Headspace services across regional NSW and QLD. As a senior leader within the business, a key focus of the role will be driving a performance culture, and mentoring those with their team to build and enhance capability.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager for Operations, the Head of Disability Services will:
- Work closely with the operational and clinical team and have operational responsibility for service delivery;
- Have a track record of growing a service in line underpinned by quality and customer care;
- Have a 'hands on' approach to leadership and people management to build capability amongst a geographically dispersed team;
- Engage closely with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders to align service delivery to meet community needs.
We are seeking an outstanding individual to lead a broad portfolio of service including, disability and clinical, across highly sensitive and evolving areas.
To succeed in this role, the successful candidate will be an outstanding communicator and professional leader. Essential, is a demonstrated track record of creating cultural change that improves employee engagement and client experience. This ideally will have been gained in a large, complex human services/ healthcare environment. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- A track record of seniority within a large, geographically dispersed and complex environment;
- Demonstrable and 'hands on' leadership and people management skills to build capability;
- An ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders, leveraging networking skills;
- The performance drive to maintain and improve the viable operations for the business.
For a confidential discussion, please call Dani White of The Orchard Talent Group on 02 9157 6208 or email email@example.com. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.