Calvary is a not-for-profit, Catholic health care organisation operating across six states and territories within Australia. Today, Calvary is a charitable organisation with more than 12,000 staff and volunteers, 15 public and private hospitals, 17 Retirement and Aged Care facilities, and 22 Community Care centres.
Calvary are seeking an experienced leader to establish and act as key oversight to the enterprise portfolio management office (ePMO) ensuring effective delivery and continuous improvement of nationally significant programs across the organisation.
Reporting to the National Director Strategy & Service Development, and leading a team of four, the Head of Enterprise PMO will.
- Establish and lead the planning, resource management, reporting and governance of Calvary's ePMO;
- Drive collaborative partnerships within the organisation to create business outcomes and achieve objectives;
- Embed rigorous project and change management methodologies;
- Elevate capabilities of the existing team ensuring continuous improvement; and
- Create a centre of excellence aligned to Calvary's strategic intent, growth strategy and priorities.
As an established Enterprise PMO leader, you will demonstrate a track record of working across a comparably large, complex, geographically dispersed organisation. In addition to the essential criteria, you will have;
- Proven experience in establishing and leading a successful enterprise PMO that has delivered significant change;
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills, with an ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- A track record in the practical implementation of project and change management principles and methods;
- Demonstrated commitment and interest to customer service and its enhancement; and
- Strong alignment to the mission, vision and values of Calvary.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's largest not-for-profit health care organisations offering ample opportunity for further career progression. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit a brief Covering Letter and your CV via the relevant link. Please note, all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 21st March.