About the Organisation
This opportunity is with a healthcare organisation who believes that good health, wellbeing and access to healthcare are fundamental human rights. Founded in 2014, this organisation is on a mission to radically change the way healthcare is both delivered to, and consumed by people with a disability, chronic health conditions and our older Australians.
As a registered provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), our client currently supports a client cohort of 2,000 people across five states and territories across Australia and continues to sustain prolific growth between 10-15% per month.
About the Role
Working as the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will contribute to the continued success and optimisation of the brand name, tasked with driving customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategies.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will:
- Define, manage and execute the marketing and communications strategy to support the business goals (geographical expansion of the B2C business, market entry and B2B partnership development)
- Work alongside the CEO to lead the full rollout of the re-brand
- Identify new marketing opportunities and channels to invest and grow our business
- Manage, mentor and drive a growing team
- Work closely with external agencies to develop content across all performance marketing channels
- Manage financial budgets and be heavily involved in strategic planning
The successful candidate will display the following criteria:
- Relevant university degree
- Five or more years of marketing experience within a high growth environment (startup or high-growth business)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with the ability to use data to inform decisions
- Financial competency in forecasting, managing and reporting on budgets
- Experience of successfully leading a team
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of performance marketing and automation software
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail and demonstrates a passion for excellence
- Commitment to the brands values; courage, empathy, integrity, ambition and generosity
This is a unique opportunity to join a for-purpose organisation and have a tangible impact on improving the lives of some of our most vulnerable and marginalised communities and individuals.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 quoting job reference 25533.