HammondCare is a leading national provider with services across Aged Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health and Hospitals. Employing over 5,000 employees with a revenue over $300 million, HammondCare is an organisation that strives for the betterment of care services for the elderly. As an organisation, they are known and highly regarded for their innovation and mission to serve people with complex health or aged needs, regardless of circumstance.
We are seeking a Head of Project Management Office (PMO) to join HammondCare's Strategic Delivery Office (SDO), who will work in partnership with the CEO and ELT. Leading a team of six, the Head of PMO will be responsible for the planning, governance, and successful delivery of all projects across the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, Policy & Projects, the Head of PMO will,
- Manage and lead a team of Project Managers and Project Officers ensuring a culture of continuous improvement
- Deliver a highly capable and consistent PMO
- Effectively and collaboratively engage with CEO and ELT
- Proactively drive solutions through ambiguity
- Accurately articulate on governance and reporting.
As a highly motivated senior people leader you will have a strong track record in delivering large complex projects and confident in navigating through ambiguity. You will have a passion for health and aged care with a genuine interest in joining and contributing to a for-purpose organisation. In addition, you will have;
- Exceptional stakeholder management capability
- Strong understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Proven success in bolstering of project management disciplines and capabilities
- Demonstrated track record of successful execution of projects
- Prior knowledge or experience in health/aged care is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
This is a critical appointment within a progressive, industry-leading, for-purpose healthcare provider with key support to the front facing business units; Residential Care, Home Care, Hospitals and Dementia Centre.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV and brief Cover Letter via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 7th, March.