HammondCare is a leading national provider with services across Aged Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health and Hospitals. Employing over 5,000 employees with a revenue over $300 million, HammondCare is an organisation that strives for the betterment of care services for the elderly. As an organisation, they are known and highly regarded for their innovation and mission to serve people with complex health or aged needs, regardless of circumstance.
We are seeking a Head of Property to assist in shaping HammondCare's property strategy and program. Leading a highly capable Property & Capital Works team of seven, the Head of Property will provide strategic oversight and responsibility for property and capital works, and lease and office management.
Reporting to the Chief Operating & Risk Officer, the Head of Property will;
- Ensure the successful management, oversight and maintenance of current and future property portfolio.
- Ensure operational efficiencies across all building aspects creating a safe, optimal, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable environment.
- Establish robust and resilient relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Design and develop business cases and projects with respective parties.
- Manage budgets accurately with clear, transparent and timely reporting.
As a commercially astute and strategic leader you will have proven experience in facility and asset management, lease management and capital works projects across a comparable budget exceeding $40m. You will be driven to elevate the quality-of-care services among the elderly and vulnerable and have a strong alignment to work within a mission and values-led organisation. In addition, you will have;
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a comparable senior Management role managing a diverse portfolio of both greenfield and brownfield development and assets, and budget of $20m+.
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications or equivalent experience.
- An ability to engage, liaise and negotiate with a diverse group of key stakeholders to deliver positive business outcomes.
- A track record providing accurate and timely budget management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop a high-performing team and positive culture.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join a progressive, industry-leading, for-purpose healthcare provider in an influential and critical capacity.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.