Lifestyle Solutions is a not-for-profit community services organisation that supports people with disability, children and young people in out-of-home care, their families and the broader community. With a national footprint, they employ over 2,000 staff and generate more than $180 million in revenue.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Stakeholder Engagement will lead the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical and operational stakeholder engagement plans, programs, projects and initiatives. In addition, you will,
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships with key industry groups, communities, various levels of government and other stakeholders;
- Identify key concerns and issues informing review and enhancement of services and delivery;
- Advise the CEO, Executive Leadership Team and the Board on communication and awareness building strategies;
- Support the regulatory framework and promote high levels of voluntary compliance and industry best practice;
- Direct and oversee internal and external communication governance, delivery and processes;
As a well-rounded highly influential and strategically minded leader, you will have comparable functional experience and a genuine cultural alignment to providing care and services to the vulnerable. In addition, you will have,
- Degree in Communication (or related) with postgraduate qualifications highly regarded;
- Proven experience in management of government and media relations;
- Extensive experience in staff management and leadership;
- Exceptional capability to prioritise across the immediate, lateral and long term;
- Demonstrated advanced stakeholder engagement ability;
- Experience within the human services (or related) sector is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join a progressive, industry-leading, national, for-purpose community service provider. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email email@example.com.