About the organisation
Delivering quality clinical care and services across Hospital, Aged Care, Rehabilitation and Home Care. This established and well-renowned provider was developed to support the journey and successful health outcomes to all clients.
As the HCM you will work with and play a key role within the senior management team. Reporting directly into the Director, the HCM will be responsible for leading, supervising and supporting the Home Care team to maintain clinical practice standards, whilst providing education to support best practice and quality outcomes for all clients.
The position will be responsible for defining and implementing the structure, team, processes, and policies to underpin the growth of the Home Care division into the future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- In collaboration with the Directors, develop and implement a sustainable 2-3-year growth strategy.
- Lead, supervise and develop employee capability to achieve optimal outcomes for clients and best practice of care, including growing the team to match business needs.
- Review existing and design and implement new policies and procedures that adhere to regulatory standards and provide a high quality of care to all clients.
- Actively drive the expansion of the business unit by recommending and implementing structural changes to enhance operational performance, promote new business and elevate the quality of care.
- Responsible for the governance of the Home Care division, including maintaining relationships with external business and government stakeholders.
- Conduct internal reviews and audits to monitor clinical care and provide advice, support or education if quality standards are not being met.
- Partner with other business units and support teams to ensure operational and business objectives are achieved.
- Be the point of escalation for client and employee queries and complaints, ensuring timely and effective resolution that will contribute to the quality-of-care services.
This role will suit a collaborative, dynamic and passionate Home Care expert who is focused on client engagement, clinical best practice, and staff development.
- Experience driving the sustainable growth of a care-related business.
- Operational Management experience in the Australian In-Home Care sector (sound government Home Care Package knowledge essential, NDIS desirable).
- Team leadership experience with an ability to mentor and provide education and training programs to upskill the workforce.
- A demonstrated ability to lead a continuous improvement approach to the quality of care and services.
- Demonstrated financial and commercial skills (including around budget management, human resources, and recruitment) needed to play an influential role in the continued growth and development of the business.
- An ability to identify and mitigate potential risks through the implementation of changes to policies and procedures.
- Experienced and comfortable with electronic Home Care management systems, particularly rostering and client management.
- Nursing (preferred) or other clinical background desirable but not essential.
- Above all, candidates must be caring, compassionate and demonstrate an alignment to the mission and goals of Vitalis Health and Home Care.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Lil Evans on 0477 887 095 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org