Hotel Services Manager
Working for a reputable not for profit residential aged care provider in North West Melbourne, seeking a Hotel Services Manager (HSM) to take responsibility for the wellbeing and comfort of residents.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the HSM will work closely with the Manager of Care Services to deliver a holistic model of care for residents.
The HSS will be responsible for implementing best practice systems, leading and coordinating hotel services staff to deliver efficient and effective hotel services to residents, families and staff.
Taking ownership for the operating and capital budget of the hotel services department, the HSS will also lead, mentor and inspire their indirect reports to reflect organisational values and principles.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated 3-5 years' experience in leading a hotel service team within an aged care facility
- Minimum 4 years' experience in an Aged Care, Senior Management role.
- Proven experience to lead staff, manage staff rosters and other resource management in a hospitality environment.
- Working knowledge of hospitality operations, trends and ability to implement innovative hotel services to deliver a memorable user experience
- Current Food Safety Supervisor Certificates
- Experience in Accreditation and sound knowledge of Food Safety legislation, WHS, infection control principles
- Current Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or recognised Chef qualification
- Experience in working in an ethno-specific work environment
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 02 9157 6205 and send your current CV to email@example.com