About the Company
Work for a leading for-purpose disability service provider with high-value, personalised care and support services. They have been delivering community care, support and services for over almost two decades. The organisation prides themselves in creating a unique Supported Independent Living (SIL) model for each client aligned with their NDIS plan as they understand that no one size fits all.
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to lead the establishment of a newly created group home.
Utilising your leadership skills, the successful candidate will be able to recruit the disability support team and build up a culture that will reflect the best person-centred care to benefit the lives of individuals living with a disability.
- Manage and develop the home from scratch;
- Work with the broader organisation to grow the existing client base;
- Join one of NSWs leading for-purpose providers in the Disability space;
- Defined opportunities to grow your career;
- Join a family friendly workplace that support staff to manage their home and work lives effectively.
- Experience managing a Supported Independent Living home
- In-depth knowledge of the disability sector including NDIS funding, SIL quotes, and the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build and upskill positive teams.
- NSW WWCC, police check, First Aid certificate, CPR or a willingness to obtain.
- A current driver's licence.
To apply, please follow the link via Seek.
For a further discussion, contact Lizzie Ocampo at 0406 832 212 or firstname.lastname@example.org