About the Company
The opportunity to work for a leading for-purpose disability service provider of high-value, personalised care and support services. They have delivered community care, support and services for over almost two decades. The company prides themselves in creating a unique Supported Independent Living (SIL) model for each client aligned with their NDIS plan as they understand that no one size fits all.
About the Opportunity
This is a fantastic role to have complete oversight of an all-female Supported Independent Living (SIL) home, utilising your leadership skills to manage a team and providing care to benefit the lives of individuals living with a disability.
The residents are very creative and the organisation is looking for a House Manager that can continue to grow that energy!
- An opportunity to manage and develop a team.
- Join one of NSWs leading for-purpose providers in the Disability space.
- Defined opportunities to grow your career.
- Join a family friendly workplace that support staff to manage their home and work lives effectively.
- Experience working in the Disability and Community setting within an accommodation facility.
- In-depth knowledge of the disability sector including NDIS funding, SIL quotes, and the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build and upskill positive teams.
- NSW WWCC, police check, First Aid certificate, CPR or a willingness to obtain.
- A current driver's licence.
For a further discussion, contact Lizzie Ocampo at 0406 832 212 or email@example.com