About the Company
The opportunity to work for a leading for-purpose disability service provider of high-value, personalised care and support services. They have delivered community care, support and services for over almost two decades. They are outcome focused and engage skilled staff to provide flexible and professional support and services. The company prides themselves in creating a unique Supported Independent Living (SIL) model for each client aligned with their NDIS plan as they understand that no one size fits all.
About the Opportunity
This is a fantastic role to have complete oversight of an all-female Supported Independent Living (SIL) home, utilising your leadership skills to manage a team and providing care to benefit the lives of individuals living with a disability.
- An opportunity to manage and develop a team.
- Join one of NSWs leading for-purpose providers in the Disability space.
- You will have your contribution valued and have opportunities to grow your career.
- Join a family friendly workplace that support staff to manage their home and work lives effectively.
- Experience working in the Disability and Community setting within an accommodation facility.
- In-depth knowledge of the disability sector including NDIS funding, SIL quotes, and the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build and upskill positive teams.
- Time management skills, strong communication skills and budget and rostering experience.
- Nursing/Clinical background is a plus, but not essential
- NSW WWCC, police check, First Aid certificate, CPR or a willingness to obtain.
- A current driver's licence.
For a further discussion, contact Lizzie Ocampo at 0406 832 212 or email@example.com