General Homecare is comprised of two highly successful and reputable home and disability care providers; SAI Home & Community Care and Care With Quality. Both organisations combined boast an employee cohort of over 300. Both businesses offer an innovative service that ensures all individual needs of clients are taken care of 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
General Homecare are seeking a Human Resources (HR) Manager to join the business at an exciting moment in a highly influential capacity. The HR Manager will have a mandate to create synergy through embedding cultural reform, enhancing the employee journey, and bolstering workforce technology platforms.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Human Resources Manager will,
- Manage the complete HR cycle with operational delivery of services and support for all employees;
- Establish workforce recruitment, engagement and retention programs;
- Embed organisational values into the fabric of workforce that fosters accountability, innovation and continuous improvement;
- Ensure HR strategies required for the effective development and implementation of operational goals, policies and processes;
- Provide an advanced understanding of the current industrial landscape complexity with subject matter expertise;
- Develop and deliver on linkages between workforce platforms to implement a performance culture;
As an experienced Human Resources professional, you will possess;
- Certificate or degree in Human Resources (or related);
- Demonstrated track record in a broad remit of HR generalist activities;
- Confidence and capability to manoeuvre between both operations and strategy;
- Experience within the health sector, ideally disability services and/or aged care;
- Proven industrial relations knowledge and experience within health sector;
What's on Offer
With clear and tangible measures of success, this is a rare opportunity to revolutionise the HR function within General Homecare. Working at the strategic and operational level, there is broad scope to create the foundation for continued future success and growth. Continued career progression is highly supported and will be encouraged.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit a brief Covering Letter and your CV via the relevant link. Please note, all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 30th April.