About the Organisation
We are currently seeking a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner to join a not-for-profit, boutique Aged Care provider in Sydney's south.
On a mission to optimise the outcome for their residents, this organisation focuses heavily on the quality of care they provide and is determined to build a workforce that supports this mission.
About the Opportunity
With direct reporting lines into the executive team, the HR Business Partner will deliver change management advice to key leaders and managers across the business aligning them to a central and core goal that focuses on the resident's outcome.
By partnering with these key decision makers, the HR Business Partner will provide guidance through recruitment processes, IR & ER issues, reward and recognition programs, and policies relating to effective human resources management.
The successful applicant will possess and demonstrate the following competencies and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a closely related field
- 3 or more years in a HR Business Partner or HR Generalist position
- A strong understanding of the legalities around Industrial Relations and Employee Relations
- Experience working within a multi-site service business with complexed EBA's and workforce requirements
- A demonstrated ability to maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders during change management processes
- Previous experience within Aged Care or the wider health landscape would be highly desired
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an above market remuneration package which includes salary packaging up to $15,990 per annum tax free.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dylan Kovacevich on 02 9157 6206 or send your current CV to email@example.com