About the Company
LiveBetter is an innovative community service organisation focused on the unique needs of regional Australians across Regional New South Wales and Queensland. Delivering a range of aged, disability, carer, child & family, mental health and clinical services, the organisation is focused on ensuring customer needs and preferences are met. With 1,700 employees across complex, geographically distributed portfolios, LiveBetter are continuing to expand.
A rare opportunity has become available for a proven Human Resources Business Partner to join the People & Culture Team. Based in Orange and reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the successful candidate will work closely with the assigned LiveBetter service teams to drive culture and capability within the teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting dedicated business units to develop their supporting people strategy and ensuring this is in line with the broader organisational strategy.
- Coaching and mentoring team managers on people matters and influencing positive change in relation to people management.
- Being the single point of contact on HR matters and providing strategic and tactical advice.
- Building strong stakeholder relationships across the organisation.
- Delivery of HR services including planning, onboarding, industrial matters, recruitment support, performance management, wellbeing and changes to conditions of employment.
As a proven Human Resources Business Partner, you will possess:
- Proven experience across a range of human resource functions at a Business Partner level.
- Community services sector experience highly regarded but not essential.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across all organisational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and influence managers on people matters, enabling them to build capacity within their teams.
- Experience in developing and implementing improvements and incentives.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced and complex organisation.
- Degree qualification in Human Resource Management or related field.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a well-established and highly regarded organisation. Working within a high performing and collaborative People & Culture team, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career with internal career progression paths. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Jessica Lewy on (02) 9157 6215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please follow the link.