About the Company
A leading Infrastructure Development company based in Inner Sydney; our client works with Health Care providers to build the physical infrastructure that will support our future Health service offerings. With almost two decades of experience in the planning, surveying, design and construction of large and complex Health facilities, this organisation is a market leader within the sector with almost 100 projects currently underway.
About the Role
Working within the broader Human Resources team, the Human Resources Coordinator will:
- Support Human Resources Business Partners in the interpretation of industry awards;
- Provide generalist Human Resources advice to Senior Managers and Supervisors
- Conduct staff recruitment and selection processes; and
- Maintain strong working relationships between the Human Resources team and stakeholders within the business
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or closely related discipline.
- Experience in a Human Resources Coordinator or Advisor position.
- Demonstrated ability of staff recruitment and selection.
- A high level of attention to detail and writing skills.
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation legislation and procedures.
- Previous experience reading and interpreting relevant industry awards.
What's on Offer
As an organisation on a mission to improve the Health Care industry through enhanced Health facilities, you will join a team of dedicated professionals that will assist you in your career development whilst ensuring you are supported to maintain a quality work life balance.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the role title. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.