Crookwell/Taralga Aged Care (CTAC) is dedicated to providing high quality Aged Care services across the Upper Lachlan Local Government Area through enhanced residential care, innovative community care services and affordable housing.
Forming part of the leadership team, the Human Resources Lead will develop and implement strategies aimed at ensuring the attraction, retention and development of employees. Reporting to the CEO, key responsibilities include:
- Leading the design and delivery of people and culture plans to support the business strategy, organisational capability, diversity and performance
- Managing and/or coordinating recruitment, on-boarding and learning & development.
- Managing complex and/or sensitive employee matters.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and compliance with award/enterprise agreements,
For this role, we are seeking an experienced human resources professional with an understanding of complex workforce environments, typically involving different staff awards and agreements. In addition, you will have;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources (essential).
- Demonstrated experience in a Business Partner or Generalist role with exposure to recruitment, performance management, training and development and WHS.
- Sound knowledge of the legislative and regulatory requirements relating to industrial/employee relations.
Ideally, we are seeking someone who can split their hours across 4-5 days per week. Work from home options can be available as part of this.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package including Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging benefits. You will have a direct reporting line to the CEO allowing you to implement new and innovative strategies across the organisation.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm, Sunday 23 May 2021.