About the Company
A leading provider within the Disability sector, our client provides premium care and support services across Early Intervention, Social Skills, Disability Housing and Support Coordination.
As one of Australia's leading provider of high-value, personalised care and support services, our client works with their customers to get more out of life! Our client is continually innovating to taking their support needs to the next level and expand their service offering to reach new customers and enhance their service to existing customers.
About the Role
Due to the growth of this organisation there is a need for a Human Resources Manager to manage the People and Culture team in NSW and QLD.
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture, Human Resources Manager will lead a team of Business Partners and Advisors in Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane and provide coaching, support and guidance to the team we well as assist with the integration and roll out of the consolidated HRIS across the business.
Working in a highly sensitive and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will;
- Managing full recruitment and on-boarding process of all new trainers and staff in line with the workforce plans.
- Be key in the integration and implementation of the HRIS across the business.
- Attending to employee grievances and supporting the compliance team with complaints and continuous improvement activities.
- Strategic input into talent acquisition, development and retention.
- Performance manage employees, counselling & terminations.
- Monitor and implement performance appraisal systems including key objectives/ KPI's.
- Oversee payroll functions and ensure compliance with all legislative requirements including but not limited to Industrial Awards, Fair Work Act & Industrial Relations.
- Manage and ensure compliance with WHS legislation.
- Develop and maintain company policies to support legislative compliances and standardised organisational practices.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Human Resources role
- Strong internal stakeholder relationship skills to be able to
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a coaching, supporting and guiding a People and Culture team.
- An understanding of the Disability and Community Services sector is essential.
- Strong experience in the integration and roll out of a HRIS across a business of scale
- Confident in partnering with the Executive and Managers across a business to provide HR and recruitment advice
What's on Offer
As an organisation experiencing continued growth and offering ongoing learning and development opportunities, this opportunity will appeal to an individual that is seeking career progression towards a Head of People and Culture level.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.