About the Company
Are you looking to make a difference with a leading Disability services provider? Our client provides critical and premium care and support services across Early Intervention, Disability Support, Attendant Care, Disability Housing and Support Coordination.
As one of Australia's leading providers of high-value, personalised care and support services, our client works with diverse groups of people so they can get more out of life! The organisation is continually innovating, with a key focus on service excellence and achieving positive client outcomes. They are constantly looking to expand their service offering to reach new clients, whilst enhancing the services they provide existing clients.
About the Role
Due to the growth of this organisation there is a need for an experienced, ambitious and commercially astute Human Resources Manager to lead the People and Culture teams across NSW and QLD.
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture, the Human Resources Manager will lead a team of Business Partners and Advisors in Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane and provide coaching, support and guidance to the team, as well as assist with the integration and roll out of the consolidated HRIS across the business.
Working in a highly sensitive and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will;
- Manage the end to end recruitment and on-boarding process of staff in line with the workforce plans.
- Be key in the integration and implementation of the HRIS across the business.
- Attending to employee grievances and supporting the compliance team with complaints and continuous improvement activities.
- Strategic input into talent acquisition, development and retention.
- Performance manage employees, counselling & terminations.
- Monitor and implement performance appraisal systems including key objectives/ KPI's.
- Oversee payroll functions and ensure compliance with all legislative requirements including but not limited to Industrial Awards, Fair Work Act & Industrial Relations.
- Manage and ensure compliance with WHS legislation.
- Develop and maintain company policies to support legislative compliances and standardised organisational practices.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Human Resources management role.
- Strong internal stakeholder relationship skills.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in coaching, supporting and guiding a People and Culture team.
- An understanding of the Disability and Community Services sector is highly regarded.
- Strong experience in the integration and roll out of a HRIS across a business of scale.
- Confident in partnering with the Executive and Managers across a business to provide HR and recruitment advice.
What's on Offer
As an organisation experiencing continued growth and offering ongoing learning and development opportunities, this opportunity will appeal to an individual that are seeking career progression towards a Head of People and Culture level.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.