About the Organisation
Our client is an award-winning provider of Aged Care services, offering residential, community and retirement living across regional, rural and remote NSW and QLD. The organisation has grown into a large not-for-profit organisation with more than 2,300 residents and clients and 2,500 employees.
With a passion for enriching lives, the organisation works to keep older people connected to what matters most to them in life. A truly exemplary service provider, the organisation invests heavily in their people, communities and services, partnering with academics and universities that are developing the latest thinking, innovation, programs and training around quality of life and ageing. The business and their employees actively promote and maintain a proud sense of community - wherever they are, everyone matters.
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, driven and well-rounded HR professional to support the HR team for a 3-month contract with the possibility of extension. The candidate in this role will be responsible for:
- Providing continuous high-level support to the HR Department in order to meet organisation wide operational & strategic demands.
- Lead and coordinate the full spectrum of recruitment and onboarding activities.
- Work with HR to provide advice to internal and external stakeholders whilst maintaining a customer service focus.
- Provide advice and interpret Industrial Agreements/Awards and Conditions of Employment for Department Managers, Employees and prospective applicants.
Your background as a HR practitioner will demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business or equivalent.
- Experience as a Human Resources Generalist, Advisor and/or Officer
- Demonstrated contemporary recruitment experience across all levels of an organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with internal management and other key business stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Above all else, you will be passionate about helping the most vulnerable in our communities, possess a friendly, vibrant and positive attitude with a high level of resilience, emotional intelligence and professional maturity.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a progressive Aged Care provider in an important and influential role. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email Dylan@orchardtalent.com.au quoting the role title. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.