Our client is a charitable organisation caring for over 7,000 customers in retirement villages, Aged Care Homes and Home care regions across NSW and the ACT with revenue placing them as one of the largest.
With over 3,000 employees across NSW and the ACT, this organisation has a customer centric focus, providing innovative and high-quality services to their residents whilst continuing to support others within their local communities.
Our client is seeking an experienced and specialised IR/ER professional to join the People & Culture team. Remaining at the forefront of responding to the constant pace of change within Aged Care, our client is undertaking a restructure to introduce a new model of care. The IR/ER Advisor will be leading the support for the implementation of the service delivery mode and be instrumental in leveraging their specific IR/ER expertise.
Reporting to the Manager, People & Culture, the IR/ER Advisor will;
- Work in close partnership with internal and external stakeholders including senior managers and union representatives.
- Elevate the capability of leaders to manage complex issues in their team by providing advice, coaching and guidance.
- Contribute to developing and implementing industrial relations strategies for various projects, initiatives and the rollouts of such.
- Provide expert, timely, accurate and relevant information and advice on industrial relations issues and employee relations issues
As an IR/ER specialist, you will have a demonstrated track record driving the implementation of change across a large, complex and geographically dispersed workforce. In addition, the successful candidate will have;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or a depth of previous experience providing IR/ER speciality.
- An ability to develop and implement organisational change communication plans enabling stakeholder engagement; liaising with union representatives a
- A demonstrated ability to deliver training and information sessions to senior clinical and operational managers.
- Proven experience having interpreted and applied industrial instruments and legislation, managing employee grievance processes and ideally proceedings in external courts/tribunals across multiple jurisdictions
- An ability to engage, develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to deliver positive client outcomes.
Previous experience working within the Aged Care or broader Human Services sector is highly desirable.
What's On Offer
Working within one of the most established providers in Aged Care offers exciting opportunities in a time when there is significant employment uncertainty. A thorough and robust support structure has been implemented in order to ensure they remain as a heavily care centric organisation. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits with the potential for continuation to a permanent position following the completion of the 15-month contract.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email email@example.com.
Applications close Sunday 1st November at 11:59pm.