The Orchard Talent Group is a recently established, innovative search firm, founded to assist organisations within the Australian Health sector. As a Derwent Executive business, we combine the rigour and methodology of an executive search business, with the ability to deliver fast, flexible and reliable talent solutions.
- Working directly with the Managing Director, this is a ground floor opportunity, with ability for fast progression.
- A part-time position, with an opportunity to move permanent upon graduation
- Assist identify and assess candidates whilst overseeing the development of our internal database.
- Improve the effectiveness and reputation of our research by embracing innovative sourcing platforms.
- Further develop your research and project management skills by leading our corporate events.
Skills & Experience
- Currently in your penultimate year.
- Confident with a curious investigative orientation.
- Tech savvy with aptitude for analysing sourcing data to provide analytical insights.
- Client services focus with dedication to meeting internal and external client expectations.
- Energetic, organised, resourceful, and enjoy exceeding goals.
This opportunity will suit a highly-driven individual who is looking to grow their career within an innovative business, dedicated to disrupting the market and supported by Australia's largest independent executive search firm.
Please apply via the SEEK applicaiton portal