Disability Services Australia (DSA) is a dynamic, for-purpose organisation empowering people to live the life they choose by helping people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of everyday life. With more than 1,800 employees, DSA provide a range of services including packaging solutions, accommodation support, employment solutions, education and training. They employ over 500 people with disability and providing support for more than 3,000 people in the DSA community across Sydney, Southern Highlands, Illawarra, Newcastle and Hunter Region.
DSA are currently seeking an experienced and driven HR Generalist to join the Employment Pathways business unit. The unit has a range of services including Disability Employment Services, packaging solutions and education and training. Partnering with approximately 600 employees, this role will be responsible for providing expertise and guidance on a range of People & Culture issues. This includes a strong governance focus around particularly reportable incidents, embedding KPIs and driving cultural change to help embed DSA's values.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager Employment Pathways, the Lead People & Culture Business Partner will;
- Identify, develop and implement policies and processes that support DSA's people strategy and objectives.
- Elevate the capability of leaders to manage complex issues in their team by providing advice, coaching and guidance.
- Support and deliver solutions across a range of People & Culture issues.
- Engage closely with both internal and external stakeholders to build rapport and meet business objectives.
Regular travel to Employment Pathways different operating sites will be required for this role.
As a hands-on HR generalist, you will have a demonstrated track record driving cultural change across a large, complex and geographically dispersed workforce. In addition, the successful candidate will have;
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, Business, Psychology or other related field.
- A depth of experience working in a business partner model, working with internal leaders to drive positive business outcomes.
- Proven experience providing advice, guidance and coaching to staff and supervisors on relevant legislation and workplace agreements.
- An ability to engage, develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to deliver positive client outcomes.
Previous experience working within the Disability or broader Human Services sector and IR/ER exposure is highly desirable.
What's On Offer
Working within the Employment Pathways offers exciting opportunities in a time when there is significant employment uncertainty. As an organisation, DSA is committed to providing continued career progression opportunities not only within the Employment Pathways unit, but more broadly across the business. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dani White of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6208 or email email@example.com.
Applications close Sunday 25th October at 11:59pm.