You will be responsible for the organisation and delivery of a person-centered Leisure & Lifestyle program for each client which includes the design, facilitation, and evaluation of a broad range of activity programs that are both individual and group-based. This is the perfect role for a driven individaual who is ready to hit the groud running working with residents.
- Certificate IV in Leisure & Health
- Experience in planning and facilitating Leisure and Lifestyle programs
- Competent documentation and computer skills
- Previous experience in Aged Care and Dementia Care is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be committed to continuous quality improvement
- Enthusiast team player
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
What's on Offer
An opportunity for the right individual to join a strong established support team is in place to help a Leisure and Lifestyle Officer reach their peak potential with clear progression opportunitys. Competitive remuneration including the flexibility in shifts with daily meetings to align efforts.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call James Hunter on (02) 9157 6211 or email email@example.com
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.