About the Organisation
This opportunity is with a faith based, not-for-profit organisation that provides Aged Care services across Sydney. Due to the expansion of the team and service offering, the organisation is now seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to work within one of their Aged Care facilities located in the South West of Sydney.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance program for a Residential Aged Care facility and the management of in-house Maintenance Technicians and external trades. Duties include both reactive and programmed maintenance and assistance in completion of minor building works across multiple disciplines.
The successful candidates will have:
- Four (4) or more years' experience within building maintenance services
- A current drivers' licence and White Card is required
- A basic understand of Australian Health and Safety Standards
- Completed a trade qualification with formal certifications
- An ability to communicate to a range of stakeholders and be an organised individual.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6206 quoting job reference 25302.