About the Organisation
This opportunity is with a faith based, not-for-profit organisation that provides Aged Care services across Sydney. Due to the expansion of the team and service offering, the organisation is now seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to work within one of their Aged Care facilities located in the Eastern Suburbs.
About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician, you will work closely with a Maintenance Supervisor to provide excellence in customer service whilst ensuring the facility maintains Aged Care compliant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Adhere to a preventative maintenance schedule and complete reactive works in a timely manner
- Maintain a high quality of work related to building maintenance
- Work in an autonomous fashion and assist in overseeing the works of contractors
The successful candidates will have:
- Four (4) or more years' experience within building maintenance services
- A basic understand of Australian Health and Safety Standards
- Completed a trade qualification with formal certifications - white card is desirable.
- An ability to communicate to a range of stakeholders and be an organised individual.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6206 quoting job reference 25304.