For over 160 years, Anglicare have been enriching lives and strengthening communities through a variety of aged care services. Today with 4,000 staff and 2,000 volunteers they serve more than 60,000 people across the Sydney Diocese and beyond in over 130 locations.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources the Manager Business Partnering (Residential Services) will play a key role in assisting in the strategic direction of the organisation, embedding cultural reform, prioritising the client journey and enhancing recruitment and retention practices. The successful leader will:
- Lead the operation and change management plan for the workforce within Residential Services;
- Ensure all HR transactions are delivered with a high level of impact in a clear and clear success measurables;
- Ensure transformation projects are delivered to both time restrictions and quality standards;
- Foster a professional, aligned and capable leadership to the team enhancing engagement and ensuring quality services and outcomes for customers;
- Ensure successful implementation and uptake of Safety & Risk strategies and initiatives.
- Lead a team of 3 experienced Business Partners.
As an accomplished HR leader, you will have comparable functional experience gained in a complex, people-driven service delivery environment. In addition, you will have:
- Experience within a comparable Human Resources role and relevant degree qualifications;
- Management experience of a HR team across full range of services and functions;
- Proven experience leading in a Business Partner governing people processes for a comparable size, decentralised and geographically; dispersed workforce;
- Demonstrated success driving cultural change and implementing a performance culture;
- An ability to engage and create positive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- A desire to work within and promote a values-led catholic culture and organisation.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced HR leader who is driven to make tangible change within an influential and critical capacity with clear measures of success. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for- profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 31st July 2021.