An opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading disability providers within their child protection services portfolio on a 12-month contract. We are seeking an experienced leader within child protection services who understands a team's needs to operate, and can create the best outcomes for clients.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role will sit across two portfolios and aim to make sure teams are positioned to provide exceptional services to children and families to ensure they feel safe and secure. Key to this is understanding the finance, risk, recruitment, and staff development needs to deliver the best services to clients.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a child protection services management position
- Outstanding people leadership skills, with an ability to build and develop a high performing team
- Exposure to financial, human resources and operational business leadership
- A proven ability to develop and implement services to exceed contract compliance
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
To apply please submit your CV through the Apply button on SEEK