Our client, one of Australia's premium community providers, is seeking an experienced National Manager of Disability Programs to assist with the management and operations of their current disability portfolio. A true sector expert, the individual will possess relevant connections within regulatory agencies and the wider disability community. With an in depth understanding of best practice, disability contract management and the claims process, the successful individual will be responsible for key tenders, account management and building strong relationships within government and industry.
Supporting the State and Customer Care Mangers, the successful candidate will partner with Finance and Operations to assist the organisation transition customers from existing disability programs into the NDIS environment. As the subject matter expert for Disability, the successful individual will prepare new accreditation standards and interpret the wider implications for the business.
This role will best suit an ambitious individual, looking to create substantial care value within the Disability sector whilst operating out of one of Australia's largest care providers.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the disability sector.
- Strong understanding and experience within the NDIS and NDIA environment.
- Established connections within legislative, regulatory, government other service providers.
- Demonstrated success managing budgets and margins.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
If you would be interested in this position, please apply via 'Apply for this job' and we will be in touch.