Participate Australia has been supporting people with disabilities since 1983, previously as Family Resource and Networks Support Incorporated (FRANS). With approximately 200 employees, Participate deliver conventional and important Accommodation, Support, and Support Coordination services to people with a disability throughout the Inner West and Sydney fostering greater autonomy and nurture community engagement.
Participate are seeking a hands-on HR professional to step into the role of Manager People & Culture. Working across a broad range of HR activities, the Manger People & Culture will be responsible for assisting in the strategic direction of the organisation, embedding cultural reform, prioritising the client journey and enhancing recruitment and retention practices.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Manager, People & Culture will assist in elevating the HR function and capability within the organisation by;
- Managing the complete HR cycle for all employees
- Establishing workforce recruitment, engagement and retention programs
- Enhancing the focus on customer service
- Leading and managing organisational change
- Driving organisational capability framework
- Embedding organisational values into the fabric of workforce.
As an experienced HR generalist within Human Services sector, you will have a demonstrated track record of leading change in a business segment or organisation. In addition, you will possess;
- 5+ years' experience within a comparable Human Resources role and relevant degree qualifications.
- A hands-on approach and capacity to innovate and leverage existing resources within a business.
- An ability to engage and create positive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A desire to work within and promote a values-led culture and organisation.
- Aged Care and/or Disability Services sector exposure is highly regarded.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced HR generalist who is driven to make tangible change within a for-purpose organisation with clear measures of success.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email email@example.com.
To apply, please submit a brief Covering Letter and your CV via the relevant link. Please note, all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 14th March.