The Benevolent Society (TBS) is a not-for profit and non-religious organisation that has helped people, families and communities achieve positive change since 1813. Through their advocacy and work with older Australians, children and families, and people with different abilities, TBS lives and breathes their vision to create a best life for all Australians. In this space, people matter. The skills and passion of their workforce drive the consumer experience and positive outcomes for the people and communities they work with. With 1,600 employees, over 600 volunteers, and plans for growth, TBS is operating in a sector undergoing substantial reform underpinned by changes to funding arrangements that provide greater consumer choice.
TBS is a complex, geographically distributed organisation with significant multi-stakeholder involvement across its operations. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking a high calibre, Marketing Manager with a digital focus. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the successful individual will be the genuine 2IC of the division responsible for the continued growth and marketing excellence of TBS:
- Degree in communications, marketing or related field.
- Understanding of the digital landscape and knowledge of social media.
- Experience developing digital marketing campaigns in a commercially sensitive environment.
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of general campaign, social media and digital initiatives.
- Ability to develop strategy and write a campaign brief.
- Ability to influence and communicate with senior leaders.
- Highly developed written communications
- Experienced in web site CRM systems.
High competence in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Project) and digital and web-based applications (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint).
This represents a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing, purpose driven organisation which significantly impacts society.
For a confidential discussion, please call Alex McDonald or Dani White on 02 9157 6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.