About the Organisation
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a leading in-home care and support services provider operating at a National level. This organisation has the motto of personalised care by people who care; offering high quality homecare and nursing in people's homes and communities. They are passionate about proactively responding to sector changes, continuous service improvement, and ensuring quality standards are delivered.
About the Opportunity
As a Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement the marketing strategy, planning initiatives to engaged in both B2C and B2B channels. This position will be responsible for communicating a uniquely powerful brand identity to the market, increasing brand awareness and solidify the position as a market leader in the Aged Care sector.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop the marketing and brand strategy for all regions and segments of the business to increase awareness and revenue streams
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics and reporting
- Work directly with the Chief Customer Officer and the executive leadership team to communicate marketing strategies and goals
- Collaborate closely with our Commercial Strategy Manager to establish a lean Client Lead to Revenue process. This requires strong partnerships with the sales team to optimise the customer buying journey.
- Evolve and enhance the customer journey and experience across branded content platforms and digital assets to support service delivery excellence.
The successful candidate will display the following criteria;
- A tertiary qualification in a Business or Marketing related discipline with a minimum of 10 years' experience in a Marketing Leadership position
- Evidence of producing real, measurable results and consistently exceeding business goals
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills. Comfortable and engaging when presenting to large groups
- A deep understanding of branding concepts and the process required to build strong brand identity
- A strong blend of both creative and analytical capabilities
- Experience working in a challenger organisation or industry would be highly desired.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com .