Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories. Calvary services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and metropolitan areas. Calvary employs over 11,000 people and has over 1,500 volunteers.
Calvary Residential Aged Care provides high-quality person-centred care and lifestyle to their residents, taking time to get to know them to ensure they not only meet their physical requirements, but also their social, emotional and spiritual needs.
The Residential Manager will lead the teams across two Aged Care facilities: Singleton (34 beds) and Muswellbrook (65 beds & 22 retirement living units). They will form an integral part of the leadership team within the Hunter/Manning region and work within one of Australia's most well-regarded healthcare organisations. Partner with a highly capable General Manager and care team, the Residential Manager will lead a resident centric, high quality service within these two facilities.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Residential Manager will;
- Have a strong focus on employee engagement, and will lead, develop, and coach the workforce and from this will drive continuous improvement in the facilities.
- Ensure that the Retirement Communities are compliant with legislative and statutory requirements.
- Devising and implementing strategies aimed at maintaining high level of occupancy of the retirement communities.
- Be required to travel between the two facilities.
For this role, we are seeking an experienced leader with a demonstrated track record leading and managing teams in a Residential Aged Care setting. In addition, the successful candidate will have;
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and leading a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current Aged Care legislation and standards, having successfully led facilities through accreditation previously.
- A track record leading continuous improvement in the quality of care to ensure a high level of service for all residents.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Residential Aged Care Facility Manager to expand their leadership and management experience in a multi-site role. As a values' driven organisation, Calvary has a clear mission to provide outstanding care services to those in need. They are committed to providing continued career development opportunities within their organisation.
In addition, the successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package and salary-packing benefits.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Chris Alcock of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6206 or email email@example.com.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Friday 9th, April.