About the Organisation
Working for an established not-for-profit disability provider, this position will sit under an innovation arm that was established to create new and unexpected solutions for people with disabilities. This specific position will be leading a newly established platform that connects the suppliers of disability housing to people with a disability who are looking for new homes.
About the role
Due to sustained growth, we are currently seeking a National Business Development Manager to lead this platform, driving engagement from housing providers and NDIS clientele across Australia.
Reporting to the Executive Director of the innovation arm, the successful candidate will:
- Drive the national business growth strategy, defining short, medium- and long-term goals and develop a shared vision among stakeholders for the platform.
- Identify and secure opportunities for industry partnership and strategic relationships to accelerate platform growth and impact
- Refine the platform/product value proposition, in line with changes in the NDIS operating environment.
- Refine sustainable revenue/cost-recovery model in line with contemporary disability sector environments.
- Identify and complete required actions for external funding opportunities including grants, tenders, donations and philanthropic opportunities.
- Design and implement B2B and B2C marketing strategies.
The successful candidate will currently be working in the Disability sector, with a focus on accommodation services or creating their own innovations in the sector. The successful candidate will present with the following attributes:
- A minimum of four (4) years' experience in a Senior Leadership position or founder role within the Disability Services sector.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Economics, Finance or Marketing.
- Demonstrated ability across a range of business operations including technology, customer centric product development, sales, corporate structuring and valuations.
- An ability to build, scale and commercialise operations including strong capability in B2B, B2C and digital marketing.
- Strong commitment to the right of people with disability.
What's on offer
The successful candidate will have access to not-for-profit salary packaging benefits and a generous remuneration package whilst working for an organisation that is creating a more inclusive society for those with a disability.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dylan Kovacevich on 02 9157 6206 and send your current CV to email@example.com