Lifestyle Solutions is a not-for-profit community services organisation that provides assistance to those with a disability, young people, children in out-of-home care, their families and the broader community network.
Reporting into the Executive General Manager, Practice, Assurance and Quality, the Head of Clinical Services will be responsible for leading Lifestyle Solutions clinical governance and practice framework across a multi-disciplinary service environment.
Joining the organisation at a time of expansion and growth, this presents as an exciting role, with the ability to expand the service lines both internally within Lifestyle Solutions and more broadly within the community services marketplace.
Managing a performance expectation within the business of $3.1 million and assisting in the hands-on delivery of this budget, the appointed individual will lead by example through the undertaking of a small clinical portfolio.
A truly national remit, the successful candidate will present as a proactive individual with a mix of clinical and corporate senior management exposure. Driving a transformation change agenda within Lifestyle Solutions, the successful candidate will:
- Present as an excellent cultural fit for Lifestyle solutions.
- Provide strategic advice around clinical service development within Lifestyle Solutions.
- Strengthen and further develop existing relationships with peak organisations and stakeholders.
- Contribute to Lifestyle Solutions leadership team and provide counsel around Clinical Services.
- Be comfortable leveraging current relationships to explore clinical partnerships within the sector.
- Align and implement the clinical framework within Lifestyle Solutions.
- Develop consistency of care principles to ensure best practice within Lifestyle Solutions.
- Contribute to research projects, presentations and programs within Lifestyle Solutions.
For this appointment, we are seeking an established clinician, with advanced business understanding and who is comfortable negotiating with internal/external stakeholders. An evidence implementing strategic plans at scale will be highly valued as will exposure to indigenous programs.
To be successful in the role, the appointed candidate will be able to speak in confidence to Lifestyle Solutions Clinical Services across the Disability and Child and Family portfolios both within and external to Lifestyle Solutions.